RISE CoE Unpaid Internship Program
RISE Center of Excellence provides the opportunity for unpaid internships according to available resources, to University students to conduct their practical training. Designed to act as an integrator of academic research and industrial innovation, RISE will use its Internship Program to inspire talented young researchers by exposing them to cutting-edge methods and Research in Interactive media, Smart systems and Emerging technologies – RISE.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
Interns will have the opportunity to carry out their practical training at the Centre and will be introduced to the use of the latest methods and techniques in a chosen field or fields , in the center of Nicosia, and will become part of RISE’s lively ecosystem of academics, researchers, creative and onward-looking people, innovators, entrepreneurs and practitioners.
A number of unpaid
Internship slots are offered for full-time or part-time engagement to University students to conduct their practical training as part of their coursework, in various disciplines (including Computer Science, Project Management, IT, Accounting, HR) at of one of the Center’s Multidisciplinary Research Groups (MRGs),
as well as the Operations, Innovation Departments and Research Office.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit
, using the subject line “Application: RISE CoE Unpaid Internship Program
”, the following items:
1) Short statement of interest (max. 300 words):
- If you are applying for a research internship please describe any relevant experience with the research conducted at RISE, and indicate topics aligned with the Research Groups (MRGs).
- If you are applying for a non-research internship please indicate your preference to conduct your practical training at the Operations, Innovation Departments and Research Office and describe any relevant experience and/or coursework.
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates
Applicants must be able to work in RISE’s premises* in Nicosia and must be either:
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD)
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa may be required
: Due to the corona virus pandemic remote internship arrangements will be considered and assessed on a case-by-case basis.
No application deadline
. RISE accepts applications throughout the year.
For any inquiries please contact email@example.com.